Ambassadors Committee Core Objectives:
- All Things New
- Welcome new businesses to area
- Welcome/Mentor new chamber members
- Promote membership with non-member businesses
- Outreach to current members to promote active participation in chamber events
- Promote and attend chamber events
Ambassadors Minimum Monthly Time Commitment:
- Attend Ambassadors Committee meeting - 1 hour
- Attend Chamber Member Spotlight, luncheon and/or Ribbon Cutting - 1 hour
- Membership Outreach - 1 hour
- OR assist with assembly of Welcome Packets, applicant envelopes, new member folders, distribution of promotional fliers, and welcome letters.
For more information please contact:
Katie Vogelsang, Executive Director 608-838-4011 or use our contact form.
McFarland Chamber Ambassadors